Every employee in the platform has their own personal Profile that stores all their personal details and any work-related information. This information is used across the system, including the People Directory and Organisational Chart.
Editing Personal Information
Employees can access their own profile by clicking on the My Profile option on the left side bar.
Managers can access the profiles of their direct reports through the My Direct Reports section of the Dashboard and clicking on the name of the person.
All Employees can access any co-worker’s Profile through a search of the People Directory or Organisation Chart.
While all data on a person is stored on an employee’s profile, the level of information visible to a user depends on the permissions that are enabled for that account. This is to protect confidential information and privacy.
1. Navigate to the person’s Profile.
2. Adding Contact Details:
- Click the Add button next to the appropriate field.
- Complete the details and select Save.
3. Changing Details:
- To change Contact Details, use the Edit button next to the appropriate field.
- Update the relevant information and select Save.