The platform allows you to export any data as a .csv file so that any further analysis can be completed. You can export any set of Row Data, whether it’s the entire data set, or a selection based on cross filtering.
To Export CSV files From Analytics:
1. Choose the data you wish to export, and hover over the Row Data section of the Analytics page.
2. A Save icon will appear on the right side of the chart .
3. Click on the Chart Settings icon to filter only the columns of row data you are interested in.
4. Select Export Table data to CSV file.
5. A download will begin with your data in Excel format.