As you filter your data, you may need more information on a particular employee or source of information. On an Analytics page with Row Data, you can access this information by clicking on any blue text in an entry.
To access specific data points through row data:
1. Use filters to focus on the data set required (See How to use filters in Analytics).
2. In the Data table, select the blue text in the entry.
3. This will take you to the relevant page where that data point was collected from.
- In the case of any sentiment data, when you are navigated to the page from which the data point was collected, the relevant text will be highlighted in blue.
Examples of Row Data and the location in the platform it will take you to:
- Goals – to the Goal Display Page
- Diary Notes/Performance management – to the relevant entry on the person’s profile
- A response on a completed form instance – to the completed form in entirety