Form Design allows you to design forms to gather data that can then be used to provide actionable insights about your business and shape the strategic goals of the organisation. In the platform, forms can be used to gather and provide information to employees. The purpose of this guide is to provide a step through of the basic form design creation. Further guides on different aspects of Form Design that are mentioned are linked to this article.
To create a new Form Design:
1. Navigate to Automation >> Form Designs.
2. Select Create New Form Design.
3. Complete the details in the settings page (see How to Customise the Settings of a Form Design).
4. Add and edit fields as required (see How to add a field to a Form Design).
Tip: To speed up creating your forms, you can now duplicate fields on a form!
5. Select Preview to view your new Form Design.
The platform comes pre-loaded with a number of standard templates including 'Check-In', 'Performance Reviews' and 'Role Evaluations'. The default forms cover the entire employee journey with your organisation and can be further amended to reflect the values and culture of your business. The data gathered using forms relating to: On-boarding, Probation, Training, Performance Reviews and Leaving the business will directly impact the Analytics and Performance Reports generated by the system.