The platform can help you record and manage those employees who are on extended leave, such as long term sickness, maternity leave or study leave. To record extended leave follow the steps below. This allows the organisation to be made aware of people that are not currently working, as well as assisting in reassigning reports so that productivity remains high.
To send an employee on extended leave:
1. Navigate to the Jobs tab on the employee’s profile.
2. Select Actions >> Go on extended leave to access the page below.
3. Enter the Effective From and Effective To dates, Leave Reason and the modified FTE.
4. Apply Extended Leave.
5. On applying the leave the system will ask you if you wish to schedule the Go On Extended Leave workflow tasks; if not, select skip.
6. Once an employee returns from extended leave (see How to manage extended leave via Compliance) a 'Return from Extended Leave' workflow will be triggered. You can edit any of the timings for individual tasks, or skip altogether if necessary.