One of the fields you can add to a Form Design is a HTML field. You can use this field to include images, videos or to add a section with customised colour and fonts.
These HTML fields are built and customised during the implementation process. It is possible to change the words used with a minimal level of HTML experience or by using a web tool that converts your desired formatting to HTML code.
For a more information about using basic HTML please see the HTML shortcuts article here.
To edit the text of an HTML field:
1. Navigate Automation >> Form Designs.
2. Select Edit beside the desired HTML field (or Add New Field if required).
3. You will be able to view and edit the content using the HTML editor tool. Alternatively, click on the </> icon to see a page of HTML code that dictates the appearance and function of the field.
- The text of the field is in Black Font. You can change this to suit your needs.
4. Select Save to record your changes.