The platform allows cross-filtering of data based on the groups you wish to focus on. For example, you may want to investigate the happiness of a certain group of employees by pay grade, across a certain period of time and then narrow down the language these employees were using in their feedback.
This article covers:
- How to Filter for a Specific Group When Viewing the Analytics
To Filter for a Specific Group When Viewing the Analytics
1. Navigate to Analytics and select the report you are interested in (e.g. Employee Satisfaction).
2. Each chart is colour coded for the different groups it contains – to select only one of these click on the colour/group ( e.g. Pay Grade) you are interested in on the chart.
This will filter the analytics to only display what you require. If you need to further cross filter:
3. Select the colour/group (e.g. Level 4 - Supervisor) you are also interested on from one of the other charts and the data will be further filtered.
1. Click Setup Dimension Filters.
2. A number of Dimension filters can be selected from the dropdown menu.
3. Select the relevant Values.
4. Click Add Filter.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for all filters that you wish to apply.
6. Once you have added all filters, select Apply Filter Changes.
To identify the most relevant charts for your business within Analytics
1. Navigate to Analytics and select the report you are interested in (e.g. Workforce Headcount).
2. Click on the Chart Settings icon in the top right and then select the Charts tab.
3. Toggle on and off the charts which are relevant to your business (e.g. if you do not use Pay Grades you may like to toggle this chart off to maintain a clean and easy to read Analytics page)
The Analytics page will then display only those charts that you are interested in. The chart settings are individual to the user and will persist when returning to the same analytics page at a later time.