In the platform, forms can be used to gather and provide information to employees. The purpose of this guide is to provide a simple step through of the basic duplication process, so that if you wish to create a slightly modified version of a form you don't have to recreate it in its entirety. Further guides on different aspects of Form Design that are mentioned are linked to this article.
To duplicate a Form Design:
1. Navigate to Automation >> Form Designs.
2. Select Duplicate on the form design you wish to duplicate.
There will now be two identical copies of that form design in your library.
3. Change the name of the new copy in the settings page for that form design (see the How to Customise the Settings of a Form Design section below for help).
4. Add and edit Fields as required.
5. Select Preview to view your new Form Design.