A wide range of fields are supported in the platform to help you gather the information you need. You can customise your form designs by adding fields as required.
To add a field to a Form Design:
1. Navigate to Automation >> Form Designs.
2. Select Edit on the Form Design you wish to add a field to.
3. Select the Add Field box at the top or bottom of the page.
4. This will take you to a new page where you can select from a range of fields to add.
5. Select the desired field (see What fields can I add to a form?).
Tip: To speed up creating your forms, you can now duplicate fields on a form!
6. Complete the required details to customise the field (this will depend on the field type selected).
7. Select Save at the bottom of the page.
8. Your new field will appear at the bottom of the list. To move it, use the up and down arrows.
9. If you require a duplicate field, simply click Duplicate on the right-hand side of the field name.
10. Preview your form at any time by clicking Preview Form at the top of the editing page.