Depending on the industry you work in, there may be a need for employees to hold certain qualifications. These qualifications can be recorded and monitored for compliance purposes in your intelliHR system.
To set a new mandatory qualification:
1. Navigate to the Profile of the employee you wish to set the mandatory qualification for.
2. Select the Qualification tab on their profile.
3. Select Set Mandatory Qualifications to view the page below.
4. Enter the data for steps 1 and 2.
- The list of qualifications you can select is customisable (see How to create a Qualification Type and How to create a Qualification Library Item)
5. Enter the qualification requirement dates in step 3 by selecting one of the options.
6. Tick Notify person via email if you want the employee to receive an email informing them to enter this mandatory qualification.
7. Click Confirm for the qualification.
8. Once you have added all the necessary Mandatory Qualifications, click Save.