In the compliance section you can manage extended leave. This is designed for leave, generally two weeks or more, and could include workplace injury, maternity or parental leave. It is recommended that you check this section at least once per week depending on the size of your organisation to maintain accurate records.
To manage extended leave:
1. Navigate to the Compliance >> Leave.
2. Select the relevant section top of the page (All Leave, Overdue).
3. Select Finalise Leave Return Date beside the person you wish to return.
4. You will be taken to a new page.
5. Change any other job attributes if required (they will default to what they were before the leave).
6. Select Finalise Leave Return Date to save these changes