The Tasks area of Compliance contains every form that has been issued, as well as any upcoming ones that have been scheduled. This gives you an overview of the organisation and helps you to see at a glance which tasks are outstanding and which have been completed.
Form Tasks are organised into five sections: Overdue, Issued, Upcoming, Completed and Ignored.
To Find a Form in Compliance:
1. Navigate to Compliance >> Tasks.
2. Select the relevant section at the top of the page (Overdue, Issued, Upcoming, Completed, Ignored).
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields.
- The search bar at the top of the list supports any details visible in the list.
- Use the arrows next to any of the headers to arrange entries in your desired order.
- If there are a large number of results returned by your search, you can adjust the number of lines included on a page using the drop down at the top of the window.