On the Workflows page (under Automation), you will see a list of all workflows active in the system. These are configured as part of your implementation process and should reflect the typical process and form designs used for that job action.
To Edit a Workflow:
1. Navigate to Automation >> Workflows.
2. Select the Workflow Name of the process you wish to amend.
3. Select Edit Workflow.
4. Select Add Form if you wish to add a further form design to the process.
- Select the relevant Form Design from the drop down.
- Select the Schedule (i.e. when the form design should be sent in relation to the trigger event)
5. Select Add.
6. Select Edit next to any existing forms that you wish to amend the scheduling for.
7. Select Remove next to any forms to wish to take out of the process (this will only remove the form from the workflow - it will remain in Form Designs and can be re-added at a later date if required)