Qualifications can be managed on an individual’s profile. However, as a system administrator you can also have visibility over the status of mandatory qualifications across your business to ensure total compliance.
To Manage Qualifications From Compliance:
1. Navigate to Compliance >> Qualifications.
2. The Qualifications Compliance Overview will be displayed.
The screen above visually displays:
- Total Compliance: A visual representation the number of mandatory qualifications set for employees against the number of employees with those mandatory qualifications currently met and recorded on their record.
- Total Non-Compliant: The number of employees that have not met the mandatory qualification requirements.
- Expiring Soon: The number of mandatory qualifications about to expire in the next month based on the expiry date.
- Awaiting Approval: The number of mandatory qualifications that have been added but are awaiting approval.
3. To manage the non-compliant qualifications click on either View All that displays on the Total Non-Compliant panel when you hover over it, or on the Non-compliant records indicated below the panels. This will take you to the screen below:
4. On the right hand side of the screen you can view which qualifications are non-compliant and the total of each non-compliant qualification.
- Any mandatory qualifications that have been saved as a draft will also display the last time and date that the qualification record was updated as can be seen above for Kieran Blake's passport record.
5. Select the name of the employee whose record you would like to manage. This will take you through to the Qualifications tab on their profile.