Email templates are created with HTML script and are customised during the implementation process. It is possible to change the words used with a minimal level of HTML experience. Templates have been created for all common business scenarios. If a new template is needed, contact your Customer Success Team.
To make further changes, we recommend a moderate level of comfort with HTML scripting or otherwise, contact your Customer Success Team.
To Edit the Wording of an Email Template:
1. Navigate to the Automation >> Templates.
2. Select Edit beside the template you wish to view.
3. You will see a page of HTML code that dictates the appearance and function of the email employees receive.
- The text of the email is in Black Font. You can change this to suit your needs.
4. Select Save to record your changes.