When a fixed-term employee approaches or passes their expected end date, you’ll be able to track them effectively by either extending their end date out or actioning them out of the platform. The contractor compliance feature will display all expired contractors and those 14 days out of expiring.
To manage the expected end dates of contractors:
1. Navigate to Compliance >> Contractors.
2. Select the relevant section top of the page (Overdue, Upcoming).
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields to find the person you want.
4. Click on the Name of the Employee.
5. You will be taken to their Profile Page.
6. Navigate to the Jobs tab.
If a contract is extended:
7. Select the Action Menu and Adjust Expected End Date.
8. Enter the new Expected End date.
9. Select Adjust Expected End Date.
If the employee finishes their role:
10. Select Finalise End of Job and Enter the end date.
11. Select Finalise End Date.
12. A 'Finish Contractor' workflow will be generated.
Tip: If you wish to change an employee from a fixed term role to a permanent position, you will need to remove the expected end date.
Note: End dates will be flagged as upcoming when they are within 14 working days of today's date.