When a fixed-term employee approaches or passes their expected end date, you’ll be able to track them effectively by either extending their end date out or actioning them out of the platform. The contractor compliance feature will display all expired contractors and those 14 days out of expiring.
To Manage the Expected End Dates of Contractors:
1. Navigate to Compliance >> Contractors.
2. Select the relevant section top of the page (Overdue, Upcoming).
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields to find the person you want.
- The search bar at the top of the list supports any details visible in the list.
- Sort the list by any of the headers to arrange entries in your desired order.
4. Click on the Name of the Employee.
5. You will be taken to their Profile Page.
6. Navigate to the Jobs tab.
If a contract is extended:
7. Select the Action Menu and Adjust Expected End Date.
8. Enter the new Expected End date.
9. Select Adjust Expected End Date.
If the employee finishes their role:
10. Select Finalise End of Job and Enter the end date.
11. Select Finalise End Date.
- By default Disable user account when the job ends will be ticked; this indicates that on the job end date the user account will also be disabled preventing any individuals no longer employed by the business from accessing the platform. This option will only appear if the employee ending their employment has a user account.
12. A 'Finish Contractor' workflow will be generated.
- Customise any tasks as required and select Save.