If an employee is subject to a Visa that affects their working rights, it can be tracked in the work rights compliance section. Any expired visas as well as those expiring within 12 months will be displayed here. It's important to maintain visibility of employees' work rights status to ensure there is enough time to apply for renewals and extensions, or where necessary, to allow leaders to make informed workforce planning decisions.
To Manage the Work Right Expiry Dates:
1. Navigate to Compliance >> Work Rights.
2. Select the relevant section top of the page (Expired, Upcoming).
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields to find the person you want.
- The search bar at the top of the list supports any details visible in the list.
- Sort the list by any of the headers to arrange entries in your desired order.
4. Select View on the desired entry, or on the Name of the Employee.
5. You will be taken to their Profile Page.
6. Select Edit Person.
7. If the employee's visa has been extended, or their work rights have changed, amend the work right details as required.