Form Batches are the list of form designs used in a workflow. From the Form batches page you can create and edit form batches to customise which form designs are used in a workflow and when tasks are assigned, based on the job action date.
Form batches use the date of an action or change in the system as a starting point to calculate when forms are assigned. All forms relate to one subject person, however they may be completed by different respondents at different times.
The Form Batch only determines when each form design is issued. The behaviour of each form (who it goes to, due dates, further actions) will depend on the settings for each form design in the batch. These can be managed under Form Designs.
To create and edit a Form Batch:
1. Navigate to Automation >> Form Batches.
2. Select Create Form Batch.
3. This will take you to the Form Batch settings page where you can enter the name and description of the Form Batch (only visible to you in the system).
4. Select Edit on your new Form Batch to manage which forms are issued and when.
Note, the days and months options are bi-directional. You can set a form to be issued before or after an event.
5.To edit an existing Form Design, click Edit beside the desired form design in the list.
6. To remove a form design from the Form Batch, click Delete beside that Form Design. It will not be deleted from the system, just from this form batch.
7. To edit any Form Batch settings, click settings on your form batch.
8. If you wish to use your new Form Batch in a workflow, see How to edit a Workflow section.
Note: For more information on how Form Designs, Form Batches and Workflows are related please see Form Design, Form Batches and Workflows.