This part of the platform lists all Personal Documents on employee profiles as well as System Documents. Documents stored on Goals, Diary Notes or Performance Management issues are not visible on this page, and can only be accessed from the relevant page of the employee’s file.
To add a system document:
1. Navigate to Settings >> Documents.
2. Select the section marked Click or Drop file(s) here to upload.
3. In the window that opens, select the file(s) you wish to upload
1. Drag the desired file(s) to the section and drop them. They will automatically be uploaded.
2. Once the document has uploaded, click the Make Public button to allow it to be used as a System Document that can be inserted into Form Designs.
Note: Public and Private Files
Public files on a profile are ones that can be accessed by anyone with the link. A person does not have to log in to the system to view a public file.
Private files require a person to be logged in before they can view a file. If an employee follows a link from an email, they will need to login in order to view the document.
Being public or private will not affect whether other employees can view the file. This can only be changed through Permissions.