It is important to maintain the options in system lists on the platform. To keep these options in the system up-to-date with your organisation’s needs, you can add an entry to any settings list; for example, adding a new pay grade or an additional Goal category. All of the system lists can be added to by following the steps below.
To Add a System List Option:
1. Navigate to Settings on the sidebar.
2. Select the list you wish to add to.
3. You will see a list of entries relating to that setting.
- Each list will include the important details of that setting entry (eg name, identifier).
4. Select the blue “+ Create…” button at the top of the page to add a new entry in that settings list.
- Complete the required information.
- Save your new entry by clicking the “Create…”button at the bottom.