Your intelliHR platform will allow you to customise several preset lists on the system so that the language used is that of your business. Common customisations include amending the goal categories to be synchronised to those of your business and at more basis level creating new business units as your company grows.
To Edit/Disable/Delete an Option in Settings:
1. Navigate to Settings on the sidebar.
2. Select any of the options from Business Entities or below (including Drop downs).
3. You will see a list of list options relating to that setting.
- Each list will include the important details of that setting entry (eg name, identifier).
4. Select Edit beside the relevant entry to change its details.
- Change the required information.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save at the bottom.
5. Select Disable to prevent that option from being selected in any new actions across the platform.
6. Select Delete to remove the option from the system permanently.