Employees can access their goals through two key locations in the system:
- The My Goals section of their Dashboard.
- The Goals tab of their own profile.
Supervisors can access the goals of their direct reports in two places:
- The Team’s Current Goals section of their Dashboard.
- The Goals tab of that employee’s profile.
Alternatively, employees and managers can follow the link to a goal from any email notification received regarding that goal.
To View a Goal:
1. Navigate to Dashboard >> My OR GoalsMy Profile >> Goals
Dashboard >> Team's Current Goals OR Employee Profile >> Goals.
2. Select View on the desired goal (or the Title of the goal).
3. The Goal Display page will show all relevant information regarding that goal, including:
- Set and Due Dates
- Approval and Progress Status
- Weight (if enabled in your system)
- Alignment (if the goal is linked to other goals this will be shown here)
- Documents (Click or Drop relevant files to store them on the goal)
4. To view past goals and all information mentioned in step 3, navigate to the Past tab at the top left of the panel.