Measurements are an important part of SMART goal setting. Some Goals will have quantitative, number-based targets whereas others might involve completing a list of more qualitative action items or often, a combination of both. The intelliHR Goal setting feature supports this and will even track your progress towards completing a Goal as you tick off the action items.
To Add Measurements to a Goal:
1. Begin creating a Goal (see How to create a goal).
2. Select Add Target. You will need to input the Target Quantity and the Unit of Measure. The target quantity must be a positive number.
- eg: 50 Customer Inquiries Called.
3. Select Add Action Item and complete the description of the Action.
- eg: Develop on-boarding training manual.
4. To remove an unwanted metric, click the red X beside it.