Goals set by employees need to be approved by their managers, or otherwise provided with feedback.
Managers can access the goals of their direct reports in two places:
Alternatively, managers can follow the link to a goal from any email notification received regarding that goal.
To approve or decline an employee's goal:
1. Navigate to Dashboard >> Team’s Current Goals OR Employee Profile >> Goals OR click the link in your notification email
2. Select View on the desired goal
3. At the top of the page you will see the options to Approve or Decline the goal.
4. A notification will be sent to your direct report, informing them of the update.
You can also make changes to a goal of a direct report if required, and then approve it:
1. Navigate to the desired goal using steps 1-2 above
2. Select Edit at the top of the page
3. Update any relevant goal field(s)
4. Save the goal