If any elements of a Goal need to be changed after it has been set, employees and managers can edit them from the Goal Display Page, or from the summary of goals (either on the Goals tab or the Dashboard).
To Edit a Goal:
1. Navigate to Dashboard >> My Goals.
2. Navigate to My Profile >> Goals.
3. Select Edit at the right of the relevant goal.
4. Select the relevant goal and click Edit at the bottom right of the goal summary.
5. Update the relevant Goal field(s).
- Parent Goal
- Progress Status (this can also be updated separately from the Dashboard)
- Measurements (Targets or Action Items)
- List the Action Required
- Add as many different measurements as required
- Weight (if enabled in your platform)
- Due Date
- Add any relevant comments regarding your changes
- Cascadable and employee(s) cascaded to
6. Save the Goal.
- If the Goal Owner is making the change, their manager will receive a notification requesting them to approve the change
- If the manager made the change, it will automatically be approved, and the Goal Owner will be notified.