Keeping an accurate and up to date record of any training is an important process for learning and development, as well as workforce planning. It also allows both employees and supervisors to keep track of the investment in both time and money toward improvement. The intelliHR platform allows you to do this through the Training feature, and keeps it front of mind through your Dashboard.
To Add a Training Record:
1. Navigate to Dashboard >> Training OR My Profile >> Training.
2. Click the Add Training button.
3. Complete the required fields to record the training event.
- If the employee has multiple roles, select the job that applies
- Enter the Completion Date
- Enter the Name of the Course or Qualification
- Select the Training Provider (customisable under settings)
- Select Training Type (customisable under settings)
- Select the Training Coordinator (person organising the training)
- Enter the Direct Training Cost and Hours spent on the event.
4. Click Add Training to save the event.
If you do need to change the date or the recipient of one of the tasks, you can do so on this page, then click Save.
If you don't need to complete the workflow at all, you can select Skip.