Qualification Owners and System Administrators can leave comments on Qualification records. This is a useful way to have a time-stamped note, should any changes to a qualification be made, for compliance purposes. It can also be used for communication between the Qualification Owner and System Administrator as email notifications can be sent to users when a comment is added.
To add a comment to a Qualification:
1. Navigate to the My Profile >> Qualifications.
2. Select View on the Qualification you wish to comment on.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click + Post Comment.
4. Add comments as required in the text box.
5. If you want an email notification to be sent to the Qualification Owner once the comment is posted, tick the box next marked “Notify Qualification Owner by email”.
6. Select Post.