The People Directory provides access to all employee profiles that exist on the platform. Access to profiles and the information contained in them is determined by permission settings for each employee.
This article covers:
To View Employees in the People Directory
1. Navigate to People from the side bar. On this page you can choose to view employees using either the tile or list view.
On the People Directory page you can:
- Click on the employee's tile to view their profile.
- Hover over an employee's tile to view a summary of their information including their current status (i.e. on extended leave, upcoming staff), contact information, job title, business unit and office location.
- Click on the list view for a detailed summary of an employee which includes their personal details (i.e. date of birth), supervisor and their direct reports (if any). Click on the employee's name to view their profile.
2. To search for an employee, type their name into the search bar and click Search.
3. Click View or on the Name of the person whose profile you wish to access.
To Export People Data
To export your People Data to an Excel CSV file click on the Export People button, here you will have the option to select either Current Staff only or All Staff (contains all Past and Upcoming staff members) export.
This is a quick and easy way to check data across all staff members.
How to Use Filters
You can filter your people data by clicking on 'Filter' on the left-hand side of the search bar. From the drop-down menu you will be able to choose from a range of filters. These filters also include any custom fields that have been created and are visible on the employees profile (i.e. Work Days).