When a Qualification expires, or is nearing its expiration date, users can use the Renew feature to remain compliant instead of having to add an entirely new Qualification.
To Renew a Qualification:
1. Navigate to the My Profile >> Qualifications.
- If you are the Qualification Owner this is your Profile.
- If you are a System Administrator navigate to the Employee Profile that owns the qualification you need to edit.
2. Select View on the Qualification you wish to renew.
- Qualifications near expiry will be marked with a yellow dot.
- Qualifications that have expired will be marked with a red dot.
3. Select Renew at the top of the Qualification record.
4. Add in the updated details of the renewed Qualification.
- The platform assumes that the Issuing Organisation and Registration number remain the same, however these can be changed.
5. Select Submit For Approval.