The Organisation Chart provides a useful visual display of your business's organisational units allowing you to easily find supervisors or employees within specific teams.
The Business Unit and Direct Report view share a number of common navigation actions, helping you to access the information you need easily.
To Access the Organisation Chart:
1. Navigate to Org Chart from the side bar.
2. Find Yourself: when you arrive on the page, the view will always default to your name or business unit at the centre.
- This box will also be highlighted in purple.
- Your direct reports/reporting units are expanded (if relevant).
- To re-centre, click the Target button at the top left of the Org Chart (see picture below).
3. Zoom and Pan:
- To move to view another part of the Org chart, click and drag until your desired people/business units are visible.
- To zoom in or out, use the scroll button on your mouse, or the +/- buttons at the top left of the Org Chart.
4. Search for a Person/Business Unit: At the top of the page, type the name of the person/business unit into the search bar and click the magnifying glass icon.
- The chart will expand to display all matching results.
- These results will be highlighted in blue.
5. Expand/Contract reporting lines:
- Expand or Contract individual reporting lines by clicking the arrow at the side of the desired person/business unit.
- Expand or Contract all reporting lines at once by clicking the two arrow buttons at the top left of the Org Chart.
6. View an employee's profile:
- In Business Unit view - click on the business unit you wish to view. A window will pop up with all employees in that unit. You can click on an employee's name to be directed to their profile.
- In Direct Reports view - Find the employee you are looking for. Double click their name and a window will pop up in the top-right of the screen. This gives a summary of employee information. You can click on the View Profile button to be directed to their profile.