Diary Notes can be used by leaders within the business to record instances to the profile of a direct report.
The ability to go back and view or edit a diary note can be helpful to managers if, for example, they wish to add further information to a diary note that was previously entered with minimal details or if they wish to amend details surrounding the note such as the total hours spent managing the situation or the follow-up actions required.
To View a Diary Note entry:
1. Navigate to the Employee Profile >> Manager's Log.
2. Select Diary Notes.
3. Search or sort the list by any of the visible fields (Date, Summary or Category).
- The search bar at the top of the list supports any details visible in the list.
- Sort the list by any of the headers to arrange entries in your desired order.
4. Select View beside the desired Diary Note to view it.
To edit a Diary Note entry:
1. Click the Edit button at the top-left of the page to edit any of the previous diary notes fields.