The Performance Management feature is used by the business to record and manage formal performance issues for an employee. Due to the sensitive nature of this type of process, businesses typically limit access to this section to HR only.
To View an Existing Performance Management Issue:
1. Navigate to the Employee Profile >> Manager's Log.
2. Select the Performance Management tab.
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields (Date, Summary or Category).
- The search bar at the top of the list supports any details visible in the list.
- Sort the list by any of the headers to arrange entries in your desired order.
4. Click View beside the desired Performance Management Process to view it.
- The details of the issue are at the top of the page.
- Click or Drop to upload relevant files.
- If an issue has had multiple stages, these will be listed under History.
- Clicking the Edit button will allow you to edit any of the fields.
- Click Letter to view the associated letter sent to the employee or PDF to download a copy.