As part of an ongoing Performance Management Process, you may need to record related events and updates. You can create Diary Notes on the Performance Management Process to track any ongoing changes throughout the issue’s life cycle. This allows you to record any relevant information or update without needing to escalate the performance management process.
To Add a Diary Note to a Performance Management Issue:
1. Navigate to Employee Profile >> Manager's Log.
2. Select the Performance Management tab.
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields (Date, Summary or Category).
- The search bar at the top of the list supports any details visible in the list.
- Sort the list by any of the headers to arrange entries in your desired order.
4. Click on the Summary of the desired Performance Management Process to view it.
5. Select the Add a Related Diary Note button.
6. Complete the required fields to record the occurrence.
- Select the related Performance Management issue.
- If the employee has multiple roles, select the job that applies.
- Enter the Date.
- Select the Category.
- Write a Description of the issue.
- Detail the Remedial Action to be Taken by Staff Member.
- Enter the Hours spent on the event (total and hours with employee).
- Enter any Direct Financial Costs incurred by the event.
- Schedule a Follow Up (if required).
- Select the Date and Person you wish to receive the follow up email notification.
- Enter any notes to detail Follow Up Required by the Business.
7. Select Create to save the Related Diary Note.