As part of an ongoing Performance Improvement Plan, you may need to record related events and updates. You can create Notes on the Performance Improvement Plan to track any ongoing changes throughout the issue’s life cycle. This allows you to record any relevant information or update without needing to escalate the Performance Improvement Plan.
To Add a Note to a Performance Improvement Plan:
1. Navigate to Employee Profile >> Manager's Log.
2. Select the Performance Improvement tab.
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields (Date, Summary or Category).
- The search bar at the top of the list supports any details visible in the list.
- Sort the list by any of the headers to arrange entries in your desired order.
4. Click on the Summary of the desired Performance Improvement Plan to view it.
5. Select the Add Note button, located in the Actions dropdown menu.
6. Complete the required fields to record the occurrence.
- Enter the details of the person whom the Note has been Reported By.
- Enter the Date.
- Select the Category.
- Write a Description.
- Enter the Hours spent on the event.
- Enter any Direct Financial Costs incurred by the event.
- Schedule a Follow Up (if required).
- Select the Date and Person you wish to receive the follow up email notification.
- Enter any notes to detail Follow Up Required by the Business.
7. Select Create to save the Note.