As part of an ongoing Performance Management Process, you may need to record related events and updates. You can create Diary Notes on the Performance Management Process to track any ongoing changes throughout the issue’s life cycle. This allows you to record any relevant information or update without needing to escalate the performance management process.
To add a Diary Note to a performance management issue:
1. Navigate to Employee Profile >> Manager's Log.
2. Select the Performance Management tab.
3. Search or Sort the list by any of the visible fields (Date, Summary or Category).
4. Click on the Summary of the desired Performance Management Process to view it.
5. Select the Add a Related Diary Note button.
6. Complete the required fields to record the occurrence.
7. Select Create to save the Related Diary Note.