Both Employees and Managers can generate performance reports from a profile. The contents of these reports will be different for a manager compared to that of an employee, reflecting access permissions of the source information. Employees will only be able to see ratings and answers they have given themselves during self assessment, whereas supervisors will see a comparison of employee and supervisor ratings.
To Create a Performance Report:
1. Navigate to Employee Profile >> Performance Report.
2. Select the start and end dates you wish the report to include. It will default to 6 months, however you can set to any range needed.
3. Select the Job title of the employee (if they have/had more than one role during that period).
4. Select the View type if applicable. (Note: Employees will only have the option to generate an Employee view report).
5. Click Generate Performance Report.
6. You will be taken to a new page where you can review the report.
- To save, click Download as PDF.
- To navigate to different sections within the Performance Report use the quick access navigation on the left hand side.