intelliHR treats the protection of customer data as critical. We guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of our customer’s data by implementing best practice security controls and policies.
intelliHR hosts infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Sydney, Australia. Amazon is by far the largest and most widely-trusted provider of cloud infrastructure resources. All data stays onshore in Australia at all times and is subject to Australian law while still enjoying all the benefits of a highly available, elastic cloud computing platform.
AWS Cloud Compliance
- ISO 9001: Quality Management
- ISO 27001: Information Security Management
- Privacy Act of Australia
- Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) for Australian Government
Best Practice Security Controls and Policies
- Industry-standard encrypted connection via HTTPS/SSL to protect data in transit
- Defence-in-depth information assurance strategy using security groups to segment our network
- Staff access to production infrastructure is protected by multi-factor authentication (MFA) and strict separation of responsibilities
- Staff access to customer data is only granted on an as-needed basis in order to provide services to customers
- intelliHR Systems Pty Ltd stores your data in Amazon Web Services (AWS) managed data centre facilities in Sydney, Australia. Exact addresses cannot be disclosed for security reasons dictated by AWS.
Availability and Back-Up
- Multiple disaster recovery methods such as 6-hourly and daily recovery points
- Zero downtime deployment of the majority of updates
- Over 99.9% uptime recorded in the past 12 months
In addition to the above, intelliHR is Cloud SaaS, and our infrastructure is best practice. We achieve resilience through redundancy which is provided by high availability having multiple servers running at any one time. If one fails, there is an automatic failover to others with no disruption to customers.