The article below is designed to provide a brief overview of what each section in Analytics is detailing and, if applicable, where in the platform that data will be pulled from.
The Analytics in your platform are powered by best-practice tools and automation of data collection – all designed to generate the most relevant, actionable insights. They are real-time HR analytics designed to help you uncover insights that can transform your business. In this area of the system you can use the real-time information to spot trends and make strategic plans to achieve your business goals.
All of the analytics can be generated to display easy to understand data that can be copied by the user and managed in any report you may be building. By scrolling to the bottom of the report you can also export the table data to a CSV file (compatible with Excel) so that you can manipulate the data outside of the platform also. In each area of the analytics it is also possible to filter and cross filter the data to look at specific groups of people. Below is a list of the data presented in the Analytics section:
The analytics are split into 8 broad sections:
- Sentiment Overview - Positive and negative sentiment analysis of employee text data over time.
- Sentiment Forms - Positive and negative sentiment analysis of employee text data used in any forms on the platform over time.
- Sentiment Goal Comments - Positive and negative sentiment analysis of employee text data found in Goal comments over time.
- Sentiment Diary Notes - Positive and negative sentiment analysis of employee text data found in Diary Notes over time.
- Sentiment Performance Management Issues - Positive and negative sentiment analysis of employee text data found in Performance Management issues over time.
For more information regarding the Sentiment Analysis please refer to the Sentiment Analysis article here.
- Headcount – Workforce demographics and total employed over time.
- Remuneration – Total and base remuneration of workforce over time.
- Span of Control – The number of subordinates directly reporting to a supervisor.
- Goal Performance - Summary of completion statistics for goals. Goal completion percentage, timeliness of completion and percentage of goal measurements achieved.
- Diary Notes – Time and expense recorded by logged diary notes over time.
- Expectations – Performance expectations status as recorded by supervisors. This report pulls in the data recorded in the ‘Performance Summary Note’ completed by the supervisor.
- Happiness – Employees’ happiness using the average happiness framework over time. The data are pulled from the happiness rating present in several form designs and key word analysis in those forms.
- Performance Management – Time and expense recorded managing formal disciplinary cases over time.
- Goals – Goals by status, category and alignment.
- Task Completion – task status by response time and task completion.
- Goal Performance - Goal completion and timeliness of completion across the business.
Learning and Development
- Training and Investment – Company investment (monetary cost and time) in training over time.
- Training Needs - Text answers provided in the check in by employees regarding their training needs and support required. The specific question that this information is pulled from can be changed with the help of your CSM.
- Attrition – Current attrition rate and trending over time with multi trend line and tenure analysis feature.
- Attrition Reasons – Employee View – employee view over reasons for leaving the business. Reasons are fed into the analytics from the ‘Leaving Business Feedback’.
- Attrition Reason – Manager View – Manager view over the reasons for leaving the business. Reasons are fed into the analytics from the ‘Employee Leaving Business Feedback’.
- Mobility – Movement of employees across jobs, roles and business units (both upward and downward).
- Tenure – Average length of time an employee has been employed within the business.
- Form Data – Response reports based on selected form and field.
- Form Export – Export data from a form design.
- Recruitment Spend – Company expenditure for recruitment over time.