If a task is overdue, you may want to send another notification to the employee, reminding them to complete the form.
In some cases, a form may have been sent to the wrong person, for example if a new supervisor hadn't been updated in the system before a pulse was triggered, thus requiring a different respondent to submit a form. In cases such as this, System Administrators can reissue a task by sending the original linked email to a new person. By doing this, they will change the respondent of the form, and the system will automatically update to reflect this.
To reissue a Task:
1. Navigate to Compliance >> Tasks.
2. Search for the Task you need to reissue, using the tabs at the top of the panel and the search bar.
3. Select the Action Menu >> Resend Email against the relevant Task.
4. To resend to the same employee, simply click Resend.
5. If you need to reissue the task to a new person, select the required employee from the drop down menu and then click Resend.
- Please note that resending the email to a different recipient will also change the respondent of this task.