In addition to adding and managing mandatory qualifications, it's also possible to completely remove these from an employee's record. This may be necessary if a qualification which was previously mandatory for their role is no longer mandatory, or if the employee changes their job role which does not require the same qualifications.
To Remove a Mandatory Qualification From an Employee Record:
1. Navigate to the employee's Profile >> Qualifications
2. Select the Manage Requirements
3. Select the menu on the right of the relevant qualification to show the options available.
4. Select Delete
5. Confirm that you wish to remove the mandatory qualification requirement from this employee's job by selecting Remove Qualification.
- This means that the qualification will no longer be tracked in the compliance section, and administrators will not be notified of that qualification's expiration. This does not delete the qualification itself. The qualification that the employee holds will be transferred to a 'non-mandatory' qualification.
Note: Deleting the mandatory qualification from an employee record will only remove it as a mandatory qualification for that specific employee.