- HTML Editor added to Form Designs - Not a coding wizard? Not a problem. When it comes to creating and customising forms, we’ve made it easier to work with HTML fields. When adding or editing HTML
fields you’ll be able to see your text formatted as it will look in your form. Make it bold, resize the
text or change the colour to match your branding. Add emphasis and colour to your forms using the callout feature and communicate your message effectively with pictures and video from anywhere on the internet.
- Individual Pulse Filter - You can now issue a form to any person or group of people in the system using the Pulse feature, with the addition of a person-specific filter. When creating a pulse, select the form and select ‘specific people’ from the list of filters. Add one or more employee names to the list, schedule the pulse and click ‘create’.
- Auto Disable User Accounts - Things can change quickly in business. To ensure nothing is missed we have now added functionality to auto-disable user accounts when and employee's job is terminated. By default the system will tick the box to disable platform access for employees no longer with your business.
- Redesign of Compliance Task View - The load time for the task page in compliance has been vastly improved. By dividing those tasks that require your attention, such as the overdue, upcoming and issued, from those that will not need your immediate attention such as completed and ignored we have made it easier to find tasks that require attention and significantly reduced the time taken for the page to load.
- Real Time Sentiment - When feedback is provided anywhere on the platform the sentiment analysis will now update this area of analytics in real time giving you the opportunity to constantly have your finger on the pulse and proactively manage any potential issues.
- Timestamps added to Form and Qualification drafts - We know you're busy and sometimes might be pulled away from the task at hand. Now when you save any tasks such as forms you are completing or a qualification record you can save the draft which will timestamp when you last edited the form or qualification.
- Goals -The functionality and usability of the Goals feature has been further improved as we have made all Goal displays consistent. Now, whether you access Goals through an employee's profile or your dashboard you will be presented with a clear and consistent layout displaying a summary of the goals. By clicking on the summary you can then view, edit and add comments or documents in exactly the same way no matter what part of the platform you are in.
- Organisational Chart - we have corrected an intermittent issue of freezing on the org chart by making a small amendment to how the code works in the background.
- Qualifications Import - Blue cards, white cards,tickets and licenses; all can be recorded on your intelliHR platform ensuring you stay on top of your compliance with the minimum amount of fuss. Clearly visible expiry dates allow you to manage potential issues before they arise, allowing you to focus on the tasks that will add value to your organisation. To ensure you have this data to hand we have developed an import tool to transfer your existing qualification data into one easy to find and easy to manage location. Both mandatory and non mandatory qualification can be added to the system in a bulk import saving you time and stress when entering this data for the first time.
For a full copy of the video transcript please click here.