- True business costs added to Analytics - Get the full financial picture when it comes to Training and Diary Notes. An enhancement to the Training and Diary Notes analytics pages means you can now see your true business costs. When you add a training event to an employee's profile, the platform not only counts the direct costs but now factors in the number of hours spent in that training session, multiplied by the employee's hourly rate. In addition, Diary Notes and Performance Management now use hourly rates to add the total cost of the employee and supervisor's time to the direct cost of any reported issue.
- Linking to Goals - The online world is all about connection. Maybe you've seen something cool that's relevant to your goal, or maybe you've got something stored online already that relates to it. Now you can add links to both your goal descriptions and measurements, making it easier to get to the places you need to go and achieve those objectives!
- Share Org Chart - Sometimes you just need to share, right? Now you can give people outside of the system view-only access to your Organisational Chart, with the handy 'share' button. This will generate a link that you can send via email, embed in a form or put on your internal site. FYI - the default system setting only gives System Administrators sharing access, but you can give this permission to other staff members if needed. If you want to disable this feature, just talk to your CSM.
- Mark emails as Private - Now, tasks issued or completed that are sent to your email can be identified as private. This makes it easier to identify if email notifications received from the platform are private when the inbox is shared by multiple people; for example when a PA has access to the inbox of a supervisor or leader. This is a system setting, so if you want to switch this feature on or off, just let your Customer Success Manager know.
- Analytics Tool-tip - You may have already noticed the sleek new look in all your bar charts. The date is now in the middle of each column and there are horizontal grid lines to help make reading your data even easier. Want to know the average headcount in your business units? How about the maximum and minimum? Now you can click on the statistics button on the side of any chart to see these details and more.
- Minimum password Length - To keep your data as secure as possible a minimum password length can now be set giving you more control over access to your platform. Don't worry, changing this won't affect any existing passwords, only new ones set after you make the change.
- User Disclaimer - The first time users log in to the platform they are asked to consent to appropriate usage of the platform. If you're anything like us these disclaimers normally only get a cursory glance. We've now made it possible to view this accepted disclaimer for all employees with a date of when it was accepted in the quick navigation menu in the top right of your screen, meaning users can now refer back to this when they want to check it was a user disclaimer they consented to, and not a deal with the devil!
- Deleting subordinate jobs - We noticed that on the rare occasion when a job was deleted from a manager's subordinate this could lead to an error when trying to access the supervisor's job history. We found the cause and those subordinates without jobs will no longer be a problem!
- Document Settings - A minor change to the code led to the documents tab in settings dropping out of your permissions temporarily. We know you love your documents so we cracked the code and made sure all those that should have access.
- Form Design Quotations - Thanks to our awesome new HTML editor in the form designs it's now easier than ever to add videos, images and links to your forms. We thought you probably didn't appreciate quotations before every field as a result though, so we removed any you didn't create yourself!