- Performance Report Card - Get the full picture when reviewing employee progression. The new performance report is updated in real-time. Add a diary note, complete a goal, provide feedback on your most recent achievement - all of the above and more is automatically funneled into the performance report creating more data points to ensure an informed and educated performance conversation can take place. The highly customisable report now guides your conversations based on what's important to you as an organisation, with questions and metrics individual to you included and measured throughout the employee journey. No longer will managers feel ambushed or employees anxious. Performance is ongoing, intimately linked with development and essential to continuous improvement for both the employee and the organisation; as such the performance report tool covers all of these aspects to help your leaders have exactly what they need to lead their reports and your organisation to the next level!
- Organisation Settings - We know things change in business and that to succeed you need to move at the pace that is right for you, your organisation and your industry. That being the case, we've now added Organisation settings so that as a system administrator you can amend your logo, the standard business days and the name of your organisation whenever you want, without having to ask for assistance.
- Form Designs Drag and Drop - OMG Alfred you did it! So once upon a time when you added a new field to a form design that new field was placed at the bottom of your form. Moving fields to the top was a slow and painful process; then Alfred came along. As one of our amazing devs he single-handedly raised the intelliHR happiness score by making it possible to drag and drop fields in your form design to any position in the form.
- Diary Notes Reported By - 'Hey, I'm just quoting here'. Diary Notes are a great tool for supervisors and managers to record information about employees, whether it be information that may be important moving forward or simply recognition of all the great intangible things they are doing so that this doesn't go unnoticed when you speak with employees. The 'reported by' field allows the person recording this to also record who it was originally reported by, such as a workmate commenting on what a great colleague they are and how they helped them recently. Don't forget these diary notes pull through to the performance report to give you a really holistic view of the employee.
- Recording Turnover reason - Breaking up is hard, even when you tell everyone that you dumped them and not the other way around. At least now when an employee leaves your business, you'll be able to record whether it was their choice or yours, with a handy new screen. You'll see it the next time you end someone's employment in the platform. Stay tuned, we're building more features to use this information to help you manage your workforce.
- Location Data - You asked, and we delivered. Due to popular demand, we've added a new job attribute, allowing you to record where your employees' place of work is. Even better, you can get as big or small-picture as you want. Want to record what city teams are in? Great. Have a couple of floors in the same building? We can do that too! Have a chat with your CS team about how locations can work for you.
- Expectations Analytics - When it comes to performance, sometimes you just want to know that everyone is meeting overall expectations (or know about anyone who isn't). We've given this analytics page a lot of love this month, and we think you'll like what you see. First of all, you can change the wording of the question to match your business culture, for example, swapping out 'not meeting minimum expectations' with 'needs help'. You can also use all the wonderful filters you know and love, from Supervisor to Work Type, as well as full export options. We hope this exceeds your 'minimum expectations'.
- Assign Form Completion Recipients - You might be using completion receipts to automatically send copies of form answers to employees or their direct managers, but we’ve given this feature a huge boost: you can now nominate a specific person, or list of people, to receive completion receipts for any given Form Design. Just go to the settings page for a form design and under 'completion recipients' you'll see a new box where you can add any person or people you need!
Hackathon Bonus Features
Innovation and Employee engagement is a big deal at intelliHR. As well as working hard on all our scheduled features and enhancements, we held our first internal Hackathon last week, giving us a chance to explore a few internal ideas. Spoiler: it went GREAT!
- Customisable Login Screen - Have you ever wondered who those four good-looking people are on your login page? Well, it doesn't matter anymore! Thanks to our internal Hackathon, we've made it possible for you to choose whatever image you want as your new login page. Goodbye Lyanna, Josh, Kristoff and Holly, hello company branding! You can update this yourself on the Org Settings page.
- Birthday Calendar - Go Shawty, it's your birthday! As the system admin, you’ll notice something new on the People Directory page: a link to a birthday calendar. Here you can see whose birthdays are coming up in the business. Privacy FYI - this one is an all or nothing permission, so if you want to share access to the birthday calendar across the business, make sure EVERYONE is happy for their special day to be public.
- Default Date Settings in Analytics - We're all creatures of habit. I don't want to reset the date periods I'm interested in any more than I want to remove the most currently viewed websites from my homepage. You can now add default date settings individual to you to all analytics pages meaning the platform will save your reporting preferences to save you the time. Don't worry, you can amend these default settings at any point.
- Move forms to a second job - Removing an incorrectly added job was pretty easy, but then so was deleting all the feedback forms associated with that job. Now, if you ever need to remove a job from a person's profile you'll be prompted to transfer any completed feedback forms onto the remaining job record to ensure you never lose any data.
- Filter Tenure on Analytics pages - Experience matters! The ability to filter on tenure has now been added to the Performance Management, Diary Notes and Training Analytics pages so that you can look at each of these areas based on tenure and ensure consistency across your organisation. Is training only applicable to those in their first year or are you for lifelong learning; now you can check whether the data backs up your philosophy.
- Form Design Filter on Task Completion Analytics page - if you've been to one of our Form Design Masterclasses, you'll know the trick to getting good data is creating forms people want to complete. This enhancement to the Task Completion analytics page means you can look at a certain form design and see how many people fill it out. Or you can look at any forms that get ignored (we know it happens, occasionally), and see if one particular form design might be in need of a little improvement to get those employees clicking again.
- Searching for those without a current role - At intelliHR we're always looking to the future, never to the past. Unfortunately, not being able to search for employees without current jobs was not an extension of this philosophy, it was a mistake. We fixed it and you can now search for past employees and those with no current job without issue!
- Issued Date added Analytics Row Data - So our check ins don't always trigger that intrinsic motivation to drop everything and spill the beans. We simply don't understand! When viewing the form data analytics we've added the date the form was issued on in addition to the day it was completed on, thus easing your pain when Bill from accounts waits three months before completing all his check ins on the same day!
- Percentage Tool Tips in Analytics - Nobody likes the depressing realisation that you can't instantly calculate in your head the percentage of your organisation's male and female population, no matter how much your dad says it's a simple sum. So we added the percentage to the tool tip on all Analytics pages to save you the hassle!