The Performance Report Card available to both employees and managers on the system is an extremely useful tool designed to help you streamline your processes, cut down on the time spent searching through old paper files and provide all relevant information to both the employee and the manager at the time of performance reviews. The report card is highly customisable and collates data from several areas of the system such as Goals, Diary Notes and Check-Ins.
Rather than employees being asked to think back over the entire previous year and summarise their performance, continuous feedback from goal progress and check-ins is automatically added to the report card as it is entered thus avoiding the pitfall of the review being skewed by an over-reliance on the events of the last few weeks or months.
What's New with the Performance Report Card in 2018?
The developers, product team and customer success have all worked closely with our customers ensure the Performance Report is the most valuable and easy to use tool in order to develop your people and drive those essential leadership conversations. Please see the video above for a review of the key enhancements; the transcript for the video is also attached below so that you can review the changes the way you want.
- View and Navigation - Fresh format and navigation menu to jump between sections.
- Viewing Performance - New visualisation charts displaying employee performance and employee-manager expectation alignment.
- Happiness - New happiness charts over time allowing for employee happiness to be tracked in light of the business context.
- Training - New training reports viewing cumulative training over time.
- Goals report enhancement - See a summary of all active goals split into those that have been completed, those completed after the due date and those goals abandoned.
- Timelines - Performance Issues, Notes and Achievements will all display a timeline of comments and responses making it easy to see who said what, and when.
- Direct Reports - View your team's happiness over time and see a summary of their goal completion rates.
- Usability - Each section of the report now contains a summary of the section and hand hints on how to use the charts to inform your reviews.
For a full copy of the video transcript please click here.