- Training Needs Analytics - Our customers care about their employees, this we can be sure of! You let us know that you want to know what training needs your employees have in their opinion; well, now you can in one easy to access area. The Training Needs section in Analytics will pull the answers from the simple check-in to help you keep your finger on the pulse and see what your employees perceive as their training needs.
- Permission Upgrade - As a system administrator you will now be able to navigate to the user accounts tab on an employee's profile to quickly check what their permissions will allow them to do on the platform. Employees can also be given access to amend their own emergency contact details, taking the burden off you. Search for permissions you believe the employee should have or simply check when the employee last logged in.
- Customisable Email From Name - It's your platform and you can cry if you want to. More importantly, you can now also change the email from name so that emails received by your employees are all personalised to your business. This option now sits in the organisation settings meaning you can change this at any point and continue to change it as many times as you like.
- Delete Qualification Comments - Even the best of us make the occasional mistakes. You now don't need to worry when entering and commenting on qualifications. If you comment on a qualification and then realise you're on the wrong profile, or the employee has already answered your question you can simply delete the comments you have made.
- Extra Analytics Filters - Our Analytics team has been working non-stop to make sure all the information you could ever want is at your fingertips. There have been too many additional filters added to go through them one by one but here is a whistlestop tour of just some of the additional filters: recruitment source, gender and importantly turnover type added to Attrition, work class and location added to Headcount and lets not forget the brand new Training Needs Analysis section.
- Performance Report inclusive of comments made today - The performance report is a great tool to empower your leaders, providing real-time information regarding employee performance goals, achievements and more. Previously, comments made on the day would update the performance report over night; however, we sped this process up and now if an employee makes a comment to be pulled through to the report only a minute before their review meeting your people leaders will be able to generate the performance report and instantly see the latest comments.
- Training For All - Several of our clients have created such an awesome employee experience they provide training to employees that are not currently employed with them, but once were, and maybe will be again. To accommodate this we've made sure that an employee does not require a current job on the platform to be able to add training to their record.
- Disabled diary note categories appearing - Like a champion player past their prime, we noticed that our diary notes had a stubborn desire to make themselves available for selection even after they had been disabled. We didn't want you to have to keep ignoring them so once disabled they will no longer appear when you are creating new diary notes.
- Age in Analytics - You're old before your time! Employees without a D.O.B recorded were given an age of 48 on the platform, the date that data begins... We decided to pre-empt some very angry 30 somethings contacting us to complain and quickly resolved this. No D.O.B will now mean no age.
- Ghost Pulses - Consider this ghost, busted! Sounds cool we know, but nobody likes ghosts when they're asking questions through the medium of intelliHR forms. We had one instance of a recurring pulse that had been deleted still sending that pulse even after deletion. That was one instance too many so we have now fixed this and as soon as you delete a pulse there will be no ghost pulses that follow!
- Document Uploading - We do not like disobedience, in fact that's why I left teaching, so imagine our dismay when we realised the platform did not always upload all the files you selected to upload to an employee profile! The issue was the page refreshing after the first document had been uploaded, meaning those not already finished were left out. We have fixed this now so you can upload an unlimited amount of documents to profiles and you can upload as many as you want any given time.