Individual and Group permissions affect what users can see, do and access in the system.
As a system administrator you may at times want to check which permissions have been allocated to a certain user.
There are three ways that this can be done.
To check user permissions:
1. Navigate to Settings >> Permissions.
2. Click on the action button (the three dots on the right-hand side) and click Assume As...
3. Enter in the name of the user whose permissions you want to check and click Assume.
4. You will now be able to see what permissions have been assigned to the user by navigating to their Profile. This view allows you to see what the user can access when they login.
5. Once you have finished checking the user's permissions click Exit Assumed Permission Group at the top of the screen.
1. Navigate to the Profile of the user whose permissions you want to check >> User Accounts tab.
2. Under Group Membership's you can quickly view the permission group assigned to this user.
3. Select View User Account to check which individual permissions have been assigned
1. Navigate to Settings >> User Accounts.
2. Move to the desired User Account. You will see the Username and the Name of the employee linked to the Account.
3. Select View to check the permissions assigned to that Employees User Account.