Individual and Group permissions affect what users can see, do and access in the system.
As a system administrator you may at times want to check which permissions have been allocated to a certain user.
There are two ways that this can be done.
To check user permissions:
1. Navigate to the Profile of the user whose permissions you want to check >> User Accounts tab.
2. Under Group Membership's you can quickly view the permission group assigned to this user.
3. Select View User Account to check which individual permissions have been assigned
1. Navigate to Settings >> User Accounts.
2. Move to the desired User Account.You will see the Username and the Name of the employee linked to the Account.
3. Select View to check the permissions assigned to that Employees User Account.