Issuing a Self-Service form to yourself on the intelliHR platform will allow you to send yourself a task at any point in time.
On your Dashboard you will see a tile titled 'Self Service Forms,' with a button for 'to myself,' and another for 'to others.'
Below is an outline of the steps involved in issuing a form to yourself (about yourself).
To issue a self-service form to yourself:
1. Navigate to your dashboard.
2. Scroll down to the Self-Service Forms tile.
3. Select the To Myself (complete a self-service form now about me) button.
4. You will then be redirected to a page where you can select the form you wish to complete from the drop down menu.
5. Click Complete Form to issue the form to yourself.
6. You will be taken straight into to the form ready for you to complete.
To find out how to issue a form to a peer, click here.
Note: This option will only be available on your dashboard if your organisation has forms set up to be delivered this way.