intelliHR is fully accessible on all user’s mobile devices, from phones to tablets the platform supports both iOS and Android users. This means users can access the intelliHR platform wherever and whenever they need to complete tasks, access goals, update information, add training, issue self-service forms and much more. To improve accessibility, users can add a shortcut of their intelliHR web page to their mobile device’s home screen.
Apple device (iPhone or iPad):
1. Access Safari on your mobile device and open your intelliHR web page.
2. From this page, select the Action Button on the bottom of the screen.
3. Navigate through the bottom panel and select the Add to Home Screen
4. The next screen will prompt you that this action will add an icon to you home screen, so you can quickly access this website. Give it a title and select Add on the top right corner of the screen to add a shortcut on your home screen.
Android Device (mobile or tablet):
1. Access Google Chrome on your mobile device and open your intelliHR web page.
2. From this page, select the Action Menu on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the Add to Home screen
4. Give it a title and select Add to create a shortcut on your home screen.
Note: Adding a shortcut to your mobile device will make it easier for you to access intelliHR on the go. But do keep in mind that the data you can access on intelliHR is highly sensitive and should only be for your eyes. Protect this data by not saving your username and password on this page, always closing the app on the background, and/or logging out when done.