- Self-Service Forms - The intelliHR platform has never been about just providing insights to leadership and HR. Our goal has been to help you implement a platform that engages your employees, encourages communication and above becomes a tool used by everybody in the business to help you be successful. Self-Service forms are a really exciting new feature that go one step further to making your platform more employee driven, allowing your people to start the conversation when they want to. Incident reporting, training needs or a simple request to catch up, the possibilities with this feature are endless!
- Survival Analytics - No, it’s not a new reality program, just our first step into predictive analytics. This page predicts the probability of employee retention against their tenure. Essentially, you can see the likelihood of a typical employee in the business remaining there for a given length of time, and see if there are any key points in someone’s tenure where the departure risk is significantly higher or lower. You can also use all the usual filters to look at rates for particular teams or groups of employees. This page uses Kaplan-Mayer graphing (fancy!) and will have further enhancements coming soon.
- Goal Performance Analytics- I've never had a problem with my performance, honestly, and it can now be proved through the Goal Performance Analytics. This additional area in Analytics goes even further than goal compliance by helping to highlight how the whole organisation is performing against the goals set; which department deserves praise for exceeding expectations and completing their goals ahead of time, is there a period during this year when employees really struggle with goals? Access all of this data at the touch of a button through the new report.
- Job Page Re-design - Ok, so not a new feature in itself but how good does the new Jobs tab look? The development team along with our fantastic designers have been working really hard to redesign this page to ensure that you can view all the information you need at a glance. View current job attributes as well as recruitment and reporting line information, immediately, without having to view the employee's job history. We've also made the action buttons more intuitive. Oh, and now if you do have to view the job history when you've finished you'll be taken back to the jobs tab for that employee, not their profile page!
- New Sign in Screen and Cover Image - You'll have no doubt noticed the redesigned sign in screen with the image to the right and the login details to the left, don't forget you can personalise the login image in your organisation settings. We've also made it possible to customise the banner image at the top of your profile allowing your employees to really make the platform and their profile their own.
- Disable Goal Approval Process - We love to communicate around goals, but if you have a lot of people with a lot of goals, or those goals change on a regular basis, your managers may not want (or need) to hear from the system every time a goal is set or updated. Turning this feature off means all new goals are automatically approved (no more waiting for the manager to sign off on them) or notifications for managers to deal with. The goal approval process is by default enabled in your system. If you’d like to disable it, get in touch with your Customer Success team.
- Permission Naming Updated - We've cleaned up several of the permission names that can be assigned to employees. You already have a documents tab on your individual profile so we have renamed the documents section in settings to 'System Files' to ensure the difference is clear. We've also reflected this in the permission names so that they match what you can see in the front end of the system.
- Analytics - Some say he even likes Mondays! Either way our chief analytical guru Solomon Weng has been busy making even more improvements to the Analytics area. Collapsible business units, and point in time additions to Headcount Analytics and a work class filter in Survival Analytics are just some of the improvements this month.
- Diary Notes/Form Instance transfer - Our aim is to make your job easier; with that in mind if you now need to delete an employee's job from their record you will be prompted to transfer any existing diary notes or form instances attached to that job record to the current and up-to-date job record. If you accept this suggestion, all diary notes and form instances will be transferred on to the new record at the click of a button.
- Goal Category Sort Order - For some people goals have always been an unruly bunch, but that's not how we designed them. We created a platform where S.M.A.R.T goals can be effortlessly set and completed. However, the order of goal categories didn't always line up with what you had configured in the background; we've fixed this so that goal setting and achievement can once again be as easy as A.B.C, well, in theory.
- No Cancel End of Job Option - It seems we had designed a system that was a little too willing to hold a grudge. Previously, when you finalised the job end date of a permanent employee there was no option to go back and cancel the end date if the employee realised you were really all they ever wanted. We decided to turn the other check and now the end date for every type of employee can be removed if no longer necessary.
- Pre-formated dates in Completed Tasks - It came to our attention that a small number of dates visible on completed forms were pre-formating to the day prior to completion at 14:00. Very precise, but not what was required. The developers jumped on this and dates displaying on all completed forms, both in the past and present, will display exactly as they are entered on all form instances.
- Diary Notes Follow Ups - Receiving an instruction to follow up with an employee off the back of a diary note entry is fair enough; receiving that instruction to follow up just after midnight is either a a suggestion your relationship with Bertha isn't quite the secret you once thought, or that your boss is currently auditioning for horrible bosses 3. We didn't like either thought so we have made sure that diary note follow-ups respect the default send time for automated messages on your platform.